A Beastial Triumvirate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Beastial Triumvirate

An AE Clan lead by the Triumvirate of Beasts.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

King of the island

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ELITEWOLF
Admin
Admin
ELITEWOLF

King of the island Empty
PostSubject: King of the island   King of the island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:28 am

King of the island is a slight twist its an is land instead of a hill.you explain a way to get on the island and how you got the last person off then say my island

I hire the entire military to protect me including navy marines air force and army
MY ISLAND.
Back to top Go down
Lak
Admin
Admin
Lak

King of the island Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the island   King of the island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:07 pm

I raise a troop of undead to wipe out your mercenaries and i personally drop kick you off the island.

My Island.
Back to top Go down
https://a-beastial-triumvire.rpg-board.net
Dragonlord Patrick
Admin
Admin
Dragonlord Patrick

King of the island Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the island   King of the island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:12 pm

hmm interesting but o use lights from fenway park to destroy your undead and personally stab you in the eye
MY ISLAND
Back to top Go down
Whitenight
Alphawolf
Alphawolf

King of the island Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the island   King of the island Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:12 am

i create a bomb to blow up the island (along with all of you)

My crater
Back to top Go down
Lak
Admin
Admin
Lak

King of the island Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the island   King of the island Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:03 am

I fill the crater with liquid magma from a near by volcano, as you escape, the lava hardens. I stick a flag on the volcanic rock mount.

My rock/hill
Back to top Go down
https://a-beastial-triumvire.rpg-board.net
ELITEWOLF
Admin
Admin
ELITEWOLF

King of the island Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the island   King of the island Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:07 pm

i climb on top of the volcano andshoot you with a rocket launcher and claim the volcano as my new fhill and have an army of wolves sorround it and me and whitenight share it cause we are both wolves
our hill

9-7-08
FROMNOW ON THIS WILL BE A CLASS WAR WOLVES!!!! vs.necros vs. dragonsEW OWWWWWWWWWWW!
Back to top Go down
Regwald
Regwald

King of the island Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the island   King of the island Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:37 pm

I summon my dragon and my army of DragonLords and siege your volcano and blast you to bits with my dragon heart attack. then I use my energy blast to cut the surrounding land for 30 miles around the volcano and separate it from the ground. then, with the help of some drakels, build some hover platforms and raise the volcano up from the ground, and then as a last touch I place my fortress at the base of the Volcano.

MY FLYING ISLAND!!! TRY AND TAKE IT NOW!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
ELITEWOLF
Admin
Admin
ELITEWOLF

King of the island Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the island   King of the island Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:47 am

the sorounding land is a mile down were in the ocean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King of the island Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the island   King of the island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Beastial Triumvirate :: Contests :: King of the island-
Jump to: